Certified Acceptance Agent ITIN Services


NOVA Tax Group is a Certified Acceptance Agent. If you are not eligible for a social security number, you may still need to obtain an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) in order to meet filing requirements with the IRS. We can help you get your ITIN number without having to submit your important documents to the IRS. We review and certify the documents in our office, fill out the W7 Application form and you can take your important documents home with you.

A Certified Acceptance Agent is a person or an entity (business or organization) who, pursuant to a written agreement with the IRS, is authorized to assist individuals and other foreign persons who do not qualify for a Social Security Number but who still need a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to process a Form 1040 and other tax schedules. The Certified Acceptance Agent facilitates the application process by reviewing the necessary documents and forwarding completed Forms W-7 to IRS.

Do I need an ITIN?

Does the following apply to you?

  1. You do not have an SSN and are not eligible to obtain one, and
  2. You have a requirement to furnish a federal tax identification number or file a federal tax return, and
  3. You are in one of the following categories.
    • Nonresident alien who is required to file a U.S. tax return
    • U.S. resident alien who is (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
    • Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    • Dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder
    • Nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit
    • Nonresident alien student, professor or researcher filing a U.S. tax return or claiming an exception

For more information on the ITIN https://www.irs.gov/uac/about-form-w7

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call